Video Broadcasting Application is a high compression, real time client server video broadcasting package, specifically tailored for offshore ROV operations.
Advanced high quality compression technology makes this the ideal solution to stream live video over the Internet to your PC, IPad or even IPhone.
Consists of Three Components:
- Vessel broadcasting server
- Shore Broadcasting server
- Client(s) Application
- Provides instant operational status direct from the internet anywhere
- With real time information, engineers & management can make informed decisions based on actual “as found “conditions.
- Can interface to any ROV.
- Essential to all ROV operations:
- Drilling and Rig Support
- Well Intervention
- Construction Support
- Touch Down Monitoring
- Access control to ensure confidentiality of information.
- Fast and easy setup.
- Saves expensive bandwidth on vessel, through broadcasting from vessel to a server onshore to serve more users without extra bandwidth.
- Global Application Control connects to multiple video streams controlling all client applications simultaneously with one click.
- Customized layout control of video streams with ability to enlarge view of certain stream.
- No special Hardware needed (like hardware encoders, or special cameras) , as the system only uses a normal pc and normal video capturing card to work.