Structure Commander is a software application designed for planning and managing offshore structure inspection activities; data acquisition, online eventing, digital video recording, task scheduling, data processing & reporting through a comprehensive and easy to use 3D environment, integrated with an elaborative database system.
Consists of Four Modules:
- Administration Module
- Data Acquisition Module (Online)
- Data Processing Module (Offline)
- Structure Viewer Module (Viewer)
Best Use For:
Logging, processing and reporting all acquired data from different ROV structure inspection operations such as:
- General Visual Inspections
- Close Visual Inspections
- Cathodic Protection Measurements
- Marine Growth Measurements and Identifications
- Risers conditions and coating types
- Clamps Conditions
- Flooded Member Detections (FMD)
- The interactive 3D structure model enables users to easily and accurately navigate the components inspection data.
- Enables users to log all structure inspection data (anomalies, tasks results, etc.).
- Linking all the events, digital videos and 3D models to structure and substructure components.
- Anomaly management system with the ability to track the anomaly status updates for all components.
- Monitoring the progress of planned work packs for the inspection campaigns.
- Ability to apply data filters and queries to be reflected on displayed data.
- Ability to capture still images online/offline.
- The viewer can be triggered from the Web GIS Commander to browse all the structure inspection data