In MCS we are all committed to:
- Work safely without harming people
- Reduce damage or loss to assets.
- Protect the environment.
- Maintain the company image and reputation and earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and the society
- Achieve continuous improvement in HSE performance.
This will be achieved by:
- Ensuring that our operations adhere to the Egyptian Legislations and Industrial Guidelines.
- Providing a framework to improve HSE performance.
- Ensuring that resources are available within the organization to achieve effective implementation.
- Set clear and measurable objectives, evaluate them and report HSE performance.
- Reducing potential hazard impacts of activities on the health, safety and environment to the lowest level that is reasonably practicable.
- Effective auditing of HSE performance and following the recommendations.
- Complete preparation to handle any potential emergency case.
- All company contractors should be committed to operate in accordance with HSE Policy
- Encourage intervention of all employees in case of unsafe acts or when activities are not complying with our HSE Policy.