MCS Free Zone implements its quality system which complies with the international quality standard ISO 9001:2008 to continue maintaining and improving its business achieving customer satisfaction and expectations.
MCS Free Zone Company objective is to apply the total quality management best practices throughout the whole business processes.
MCS Free zone is operating according to the quality system. The system instructs and guide employees whose actions will affect the service quality and states the level of implemented controls to assure the acceptable service quality. It is also to inform the clients of the company about the level of implemented controls to assure the quality of all operations.
MCS Free Zone has been organized with the view of providing services that meet our customers’ requirements and expectations regarding quality, efficiency and reliability. These services are the design, development and implementation of software solutions for Oil and Gas industry. Also MCS take over turn key data management projects and provides onsite technical support personnel for onshore and offshore operations.
In MCS we are all committed to:
- Comply with all applicable legislation and regulations and conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner at all times, meeting all requirements.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement.
- Maintain the company image and reputation to earn the confidence of our customers, shareholders and society.
- Achieve quality objectives matching with our quality policy and continually measure the effectiveness and efficiency in achieving these objectives.
- Provide a healthy working environment and development opportunities for our employees using the best practices.
- Provide our services and products in a high Quality level and strive to exceed our customer expectations.
This will be achieved by:
- Implement and maintain a formal quality management system that complies with EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Ensure that our processes adhere to the Egyptian legislations.
- Ensure that required resources are available within the company to achieve effective implementation.
- Provide a framework and procedures that enforce the management system and quality objectives.
- Continually audit the processes at all stages of service supply and adhere to inputs of “feedback loop”.
- Obtain customer feedback and work continually to improve services processes and products to suit the customer’s needs